Project X GunGame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NOW IM REALLY PISSED OFF

4 posters

Go down

NOW IM REALLY PISSED OFF Empty NOW IM REALLY PISSED OFF

Post  Ombra Sat Mar 12, 2011 2:55 pm

i feel as if i have been discriminated against, today i was busy beating seppi and others in Super Street Fighter 4, when someone decides to call me on skype, and who should it be? Zora! the ringtone went for ages and i was in the middle of a match, but no, it just rang and rang and rang, i almost lost to DAN HIBIKI, THE JOKE CHARACTER!!!! and yet when i spam them while they play LoL, i'm treated like a black slave in the cottonfields 200 years ago, i will say that you get what you give when you cross the Lemon Boy, you may bite but I WILL BITE BACK WITH SOUR AND FACE-SCRUNCHING WRAAAAAAATHHHH MUTHA FUCKERS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................

(also, i would like a SSF4 Thread on the server too please, ty)

Matt "The Lemon Boy/Ombra/Ombrastic/Obama/Umbra/Umba/Delicous/Hacker/Win Stealer/Hi Fuzzy/15yroldwhiner/Amazinginbed/Marbo/Fabio the most beautiful man in the cosmos/Lemony Spammer" Benvenuci.
Ombra
Ombra

Back to top Go down

NOW IM REALLY PISSED OFF Empty Re: NOW IM REALLY PISSED OFF

Post  Zoralord Sat Mar 12, 2011 5:54 pm

about this man you could have said u were in a match there was no need to spam us,
if you had said u were in a game and didnt do what u did we would had said sorry and moved on
Zoralord
Zoralord
Admin

https://pjxgc.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Seppi Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:57 pm

no you
Seppi
Seppi

Back to top Go down

NOW IM REALLY PISSED OFF Empty oh really?

Post  Ombra Sun Mar 13, 2011 1:50 am

when you were playing borderlands, and Will wanted you guys to play LoL, i even offered to play LoL with him, and what happens next? "You were removed from this conversation" and then something along the lines of "STOP BEING SO FUCKING ANNOYING". Have you ever seen a baby drop the ice cream from the cone? it doesn't cry, it sticks it's finger in licks it, then realises it doesn't taste as good anymore THEN, then, the baby cries. that's how i felt last night, but i didn't cry, i just spammed everywhere else i could, and then i was added back to the convo, but it was too late by then, i was already in another endless battle, you lost your chance to have me back, sorry guys.
Ombra
Ombra

Back to top Go down

Post  Hurricane Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:02 am

Ombra wrote:i feel as if i have been discriminated against, today i was busy beating seppi and others in Super Street Fighter 4, when someone decides to call me on skype, and who should it be? Zora! the ringtone went for ages and i was in the middle of a match, but no, it just rang and rang and rang, i almost lost to DAN HIBIKI, THE JOKE CHARACTER!!!! and yet when i spam them while they play LoL, i'm treated like a black slave in the cottonfields 200 years ago, i will say that you get what you give when you cross the Lemon Boy, you may bite but I WILL BITE BACK WITH SOUR AND FACE-SCRUNCHING WRAAAAAAATHHHH MUTHA FUCKERS! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha....................................

(also, i would like a SSF4 Thread on the server too please, ty)

Matt "The Lemon Boy/Ombra/Ombrastic/Obama/Umbra/Umba/Delicous/Hacker/Win Stealer/Hi Fuzzy/15yroldwhiner/Amazinginbed/Marbo/Fabio the most beautiful man in the cosmos/Lemony Spammer" Benvenuci.

I just had to laugh at the bold Smile More so this part: 15yroldwhiner/Amazinginbed/Marbo/Fabio the most beautiful man in the cosmos.

Razz

Hurricane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum