Project X GunGame
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dubstepz is a clown

2 posters

Go down

Dubstepz is a clown Empty Dubstepz is a clown

Post  Molestacon Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:15 am

this dubstepz charactor is a clown. who doies he think he is telling me im uneducated all he seems to be able to to is swear and abuse ppl. if i wanted to use correct spelling and puntuation on the internet i would write a paper and have it published. not in this forum where it is possible to have spelling mistakes. Before you go on and say that this is what i was abusing him, or if he is in fact reading this you, about then you are wrong i was abusing him because his sentances in fact mad eno sence and had no meaning

i would now like to respond to a few coments made by this imature person i am infact not 27 yr old virgin living in my mums basment in fact my mum doesnt have a basement i am a 21yr old uni student living ina flat with my gf of 5 yrs soooooooooooo cough prob should not insult me about having a life.

oh and yes i am a cs nerd i enjoy the game y is that a bad thing
Molestacon
Molestacon

Back to top Go down

Dubstepz is a clown Empty Re: Dubstepz is a clown

Post  Dubstepz Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 am

Cool story bro.

Dubstepz

Back to top Go down

Dubstepz is a clown Empty lol

Post  Ombra Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:17 pm

look guys before this goes any further, raging at dubstep is not going to get you anywhere, he's a 16 yr old troll and if you react like this then he wins, dubstep is out of the clan and leading his own, so i don't see the point in replying to any of his negative posts, so yeah. just relax. lemon
Ombra
Ombra

Back to top Go down

Dubstepz is a clown Empty Re: Dubstepz is a clown

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum